Disclosure: I received this product complimentary in exchange for an honest, and fair review.
Over the last few weeks I have been trying a product from Via Cosmedics. The product is their Sea Whip Cucumber Detox Soothing Gel. This product is a gel, but in my mind it’s a mask. Below I shall share some information about the product.
Directions: Cleanse the skin thoroughly, pat dry. Apply evenly to clean, dry face. Allow product to work on the skin for 10-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water. For a more intense treatment, gel may be left on for several hours or overnight. For a cooler treatment, refrigerate gel. May repeat 2-3 times per week or daily for intensive treatment
Benefits of using this gel: • Cucumber provides natural brightening, firming, calming, and de-puffing benefits
• Allantoin contains anti-inflammatory properties to soothe and ease dry, irritated skin
• Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory benefits that calm, soothe, and protect skin aiding in moisture retention and keeping skin firm
• Sea whip is an excellent healing agent, which neutralizes an enzyme responsible for irritation, redness and those with sensitive skin
• Chamomile and comfrey provide synergistic anti-inflammatory and powerful healing properties for dull, inflamed, and irritated skin
• Marigold extract is an excellent anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, and helps to rejuvenate damaged skin
My thoughts: I find that this product is great for so many skin types. My skin is more combination. Via Cosmedics Sea Whip Cucumber Detox Soothing Gel is terrific for even the most sensitive skin. Find that why my skin gets stressed or dry this gel helps to balance out my skin. Find this gel to be hydrating, and not heavy to the skin. Try to leave it on for at least an hour, but that is just my preference.
Tips: For an extra cooling sensation I keep the jar in my refrigerator. It adds an extra layer of cooling & soothing to the skin. When your skin looks tired or lifeless just apply the gel/mask and in short time your skin will look great.
I do like this product, and it’s something I would buy again. Thanks to all of you for stopping by, and checking out my blog. Have a blessed day.